ended my work last friday and the feeling was really shiok! gave myself to a good treat.. watched 2 movies in 2 days. 1st was getsmart with nelson. not a bad movie, was really freaking lame.. esp maxwell smart..
Siegfried: How do I know you're not from CONTROL?
Maxwell Smart: If I were from CONTROL, you'd already be dead.
Siegfried: If you were from CONTROL, YOU'D already be dead.
Maxwell Smart: Neither of us is dead, so I'm obviously not from CONTROL.
[long pause]
Shtarker: That actually makes sense.
and went to watch kungfu panda after work with chiajin and anthony. it's a show that was worth the money. finally a good show that i have watched recently. the animation and the storyline was good. i really enjoyed the part where po and master shifu were fighting for the buns with their kungfu.. lol.
and jack black is the greatest panda in the world!
woot!
anyway, will be away for 5 days.. going for orientation camp tmr! cant wait.. looking forward to it (:
Labels: friends, fun, university, work