How to Play
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. No cheating.
4. With the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.
5. Tag 5 people.
How are you feeling today? 陈慧玲 & 冯德伦 - 北极雪
No? I never felt like I am in the north pole loh..
Will you get far in life? 50 Cent feat Justin Timberlake & Timberland – Ayo Technology
?!?! nono if I do what they sing in the song.. I wont be able to get far in life..
How do your friends see you? Fort Minor (feat Styles of Beyond) – Remember the Name
A 100% reason to remember the name. hopefully so..
Will you get married? Ashlee Simpson – Pieces of Me
cant really relate the song to the question, but it’s a love song. So.. hopefully I can get married and settle down one day…
What is your best friend’s theme song? Chris Brown – With You
o.O this is more for my girlfriend (if I DO/ WILL have one in the 1st place)
What is the story of your life? JoJo – How to Touch a Girl
oh man..
What was high school like? Chris Daughtry – Over you
nah I cant relate. My high school was work work CO work work and more CO..
What’s in store for this weekend? Jason Mraz – I’m Yours
I am no one’s.. sadded..
How’s your life going? Jesse McCartney – Beautiful Soul
I feel so good when I hear this song.. life is great!
How can you get ahead in life? Oasis – Don’t Look Back in Anger
the title explains everything (:
What’s the best thing about your friends? Jesse McCartney – Get Your Shine On
the best thing about my friends is the fact that they are.. shiny?
What song will they play at your funeral? Seether – Truth
the truth will probably be that I am dead..
How does the world see you? Savage Garden – To The Moon and Back
NO LINK!
Will you have a happy life? Teriyaki Boyz – Heartbreaker
i don’t want to be a heart breaker.. I don’t want to be heart broken too..
Do people secretly lust after you? Panic! At the Disco – I Write Sins not Tragedies
So I guess no.
How can you make yourself happy? Savage Garden – Affirmation
affirm: to confirm or ratify
so I guess I should confirm with what I believe in.
What should you do with your life? Shayne Ward – No Promises
OMG!
Will you ever have children? Rihanna & Chris Brown – Umbrella & Cinderella
??!?!?
What song would you strip to? Ronan Keating – If Tomorrow Never Comes
WHAT? Love song -.-
What does your mum think of you? Paris Hilton – Nothing in This World
no my mom will never think I am paris hilton
What is your deep, dark secret? Pink – Who Knew
Who knew? Who knows? No one :D
What is your mortal enemy’s theme song? Radiohead - Creep
A good theme song for my mortal enemy (if I have)
What’s your personality like? Teriyaki Boyz – Tokyo Drift (Fast & Furious)
Fast and Furious.. sounds.. wrong
What song will be played at your wedding? Maroon 5 – Makes Me Wonder
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
//I still don't have the reason
And you don't have the time
And it really makes me wonder
If I ever gave a fuck about you
Give me something to believe in
Cause I don't believe in you anymore
Anymore
I wonder if it even makes a difference to try
(Yeah)
So this is goodbye//
there goes my wedding..
5 pple.. zhixuan, chinglee, chian, sherman (do it on the class blog u bitch), yimin (do it on the class blog too)